Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't Log Out From Admin  (Read 3524 times)

foilpants

• Coppermine newbie
  • this text is personal.
Can't Log Out From Admin
« on: December 11, 2004, 10:22:34 pm »

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board and to CPG and i hope i am not reiterating something someone else has said, but i didn't see it on the search results so here we go:

I am using the Netfirms Picture Pro gallery program, so i don't know which version it is (probably 1.3, but i'm not sure) and when i try to log out of admin, it goes through the whole process of going to the page that tells me "bye bye, admin...", and refreshes the page to the main page... and i'm still logged in! This is annoying because i have a test user i want to try out to see how everything works, but i can't log out to log in as the test user... please help  ???

Thank you,
Foil Pants. :(
i once adopted a whale. it was on a soda can. i let lie on my bed. i miss my whale.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Can't Log Out From Admin
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 11:03:20 pm »

What's the 'Netfirms Picture Pro gallery program', I've never heard of it.
Try changing the cookie name.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Can't Log Out From Admin
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2004, 09:23:11 am »

@Casper: Netfirms is a nice little hosting company ::) who chose to rename Coppermine to "PicturePro" and remove the "Powered by Coppermine" footer, making their copy illegal (see http://www.netfirms.com/photo-gallery-about ). They bundle it with their webhosting packages.

@foilpants: sorry, don't take this personal, but there's no support for you here, as you're using an illegal version of coppermine. Complain at netfirms and demand they stop the copyright violation.

@google-bot: netfirms inc. is using an illegal version of coppermine photo gallery - they're just re-branding a software that is free already!

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.