Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Description of a photo and redirection to a related component  (Read 3964 times)

Brice

• Coppermine newbie
Description of a photo and redirection to a related component
« on: December 11, 2004, 05:54:26 pm »

Hi all,

I am a new bee and Thank you so much for this great product.
May be I have not yet explore all I can do with this product.

Is it possible to have  a long description of a photo ( side by side of a photo).
For example, I have a fruit basket as it is showed in the demo site,  i need to describe the content of the basket what it is composed of: strawberry and apple, for example. And of course I want to know more about "a strawberry" and " an apple", here I need a link to this single fruit..

Can you help to point out which module to modify and what it is needed to be added.

Thanks alot for your help.

Brice

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Description of a photo and redirection to a related component
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2004, 08:22:09 am »

click on "edit files" next to the album thumbnail and you'll be able to fill in a title, long description (that even can contain links using bbcode) and keywords. This is all being explained in the documentation that comes with coppermine (and that is available online as well by clicking on the "documentation" link at the top of this screen). Please read the docs carefully before posting.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.