Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Language Specific Support: must read!  (Read 127679 times)

anuro

• Translator
  • Coppermine newbie
Re: Language Specific Support: must read!
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2006, 02:37:31 am »

I finished the translation in albanian and I am testing. But, I have a problem and I don't know if somebody can give me one idea how to fix it. I translate all the file and everithing it's OK but somme words on the test gallery apear in English. If I change the words in english.php the problem is over but this is not the best resotution. Some body know how to fix the problem?
You can see that in my gallery that "Home" and "config" are in English.
http://test.albemigrant.com/album_test/

AN

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2006, 07:17:42 am »

This is not the proper sub-board to discuss translation issues - check the translation threads on the announcements board. Hard to say what's wrong without seeing the actual file. Why don't you do as suggested in the translator's guide and post on the translation thread that deals with your coppermine version, attaching your beta language file to your posting?

anuro

• Translator
  • Coppermine newbie
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2006, 01:35:58 pm »

I am testing the file... but there is it...
AN

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2006, 08:25:51 am »

Anuro, please do as I suggested: this thread here is not meant to be used for translation issues. You're meant to post your version in the official translation thread "[Help wanted]: Translations for CPG1.4.x".
As you failed to post the disclaimer is suggested to go with an experimental language file, I couldn't split your posting from this thread and merge it with the translation thread. We welcome your contribution, but please don't make it so hard for us by cluttering unrelated threads and causing a lot of moderation effort. No need to reply here, just reply to the thread I refered to in this posting.

oliver81

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2006, 08:49:47 am »

Hello.

I have the latest version of Coppermine Gallery on my site and I was trying to update the old Albanian language with the new one.

When I try it thoug it brings me a sort of error and I can't figure out what the problem is.

Im posting the file here and if somone can have a look at it and tell me what the problem is that will be great.

I'm trying to finalize that language and post it here so any help is apriciated.

The error that I'm having is:

Code: [Select]
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /tgal/lang/albanian.php on line 577

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2006, 10:30:28 am »

Oh, come one: as I said previously, this is not a support thread! It's because of people like you who don't respect board rules and fail to even read the thread they reply to that we have to lock sticky threads like this one, subsequently disallowing legitimate replies to this thread. I repeat: this thread is not meant for questions on language files. It is meant to discuss the sub-boards of this board.
I'm finally locking this thread (*sigh*). Start a new thread on the proper support board after having read the docs and searched for your issue.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 21 queries.