Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What theme is this based on?  (Read 3573 times)

Tod

• Coppermine newbie
What theme is this based on?
« on: December 10, 2004, 12:44:46 am »

On the index page of Coppermine to the right of entry 03 "Endless Features" is a small gif (sc3.gif) graphic that illustrates a CPG home page.  Unfortunately there is no further info given.  I really like what I see, especially the color scheme and the potential user blocks to the left.  Does anyone know the theme or where this site is located?  I've just spent the last 35 min looking at all the themes on the Coppermine demo list and nothing there looks close.  For the record, I've checked the online docs, I've searched through the "themes" area of thhis forum, I've looked in the FAQ and have found nothing relating to this topic.

Thank you.

-Tod

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: What theme is this based on?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 01:02:55 am »

that's my personal homepage (german only), go to http://gaugau.de and click on "Galerie". The theme is not available for download though.

Joachim

Tod

• Coppermine newbie
Re: What theme is this based on?
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 03:03:37 am »

The theme is not available for download though.

Joachim

Sehr, sehr schade.  Das sieht so toll aus. Vielleicht das würde im Zukunft eine öffentliche Thema sein?

Really too bad.  It looks really great.  Perhaps it might be a public Theme in the future?

-Tod (my real name, not a German noun!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.