Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need highly-skilled designer to fully install ASAP. $$$ via paypal  (Read 6852 times)

XoXo Amy

• Coppermine newbie

I have a site http://xoxoamy.com and I am redoing the WHOLE entire layout including the members area AND galleries. I want the  coppermine gallery for the members section.

I understand it's a HUGE script so I'm willing to pay through PAYPAL instantly OR we can suggest another alternative.

I need someone highly-skilled, professional, and timely to:

-fully install the script
-teach me how to update, etc.
--CUSTOMIZATIONS!!! I need lots of this in the design & script itself.
-I need this DONE within the next FEW DAYS. and willing to pay more for you to get it working & up QUICKLY.

I'm willing to pay $40 starting because KegoBeer suggested that was his price, I am willing to pay MORE for vast customizations AND for you to do it faster. i CANNOT have someone taking 2 weeks and being lazy about it.

I wish to talk to you via e-mail or IM (speedxkittie) about the script, what I want, what the total will be, and how payment will be sent.

Thank you!!!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 01:43:56 pm by Casper »

XoXo Amy

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Need highly-skilled designer to fully install ASAP. $$$ via paypal
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 11:05:45 pm »

I figured I should tell you guys even MORE details to weed out people that cannot do this.
I realize that what I want might not be possible so I'm going to tell you exactly what I *hope* this board can do. lol

I want to have 3-4 sections or "categories" of galleries in my website. Or perhaps we can subdivide the categories into pages itself.
-webcam gallery,
-digital camera gallery
-professional pictures gallery
-misc gallery (this is optional, only if possible and looks better with it than without it)

I need the sections to be organized but nothing CLUTTERY. Is it possible to "archive" older sets somewhere?
Perhaps, a way I can put a maximum number on how many albums is on each page for each category before it creates a 'second page"
Can this board be divided up into different pages? I want to create something where the member/viewer does not have to scroll down a long way to see what pictures I have with a tiny thin piece of scroll bar because I update with new pictures frequently and need things to not get cluttery overtime.

Some examples of neat boards (please let me know if you have better ones)

is the Demo on coppermine
and http://sacred.nu/photobooth

I do NOT need
-the random images section that most of the albums have.

I'm just so anxious, i'm not sure what is possible with this board. LOL Maybe I want something entirely different or truly customizable script? any input/help is appreciated.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 11:38:25 pm »

Basically everything you ask is easily achieved using the basic download.
Coppermine uses categories, and albums within categories, so your requirements there are easy to do.
You can set in the config admin area exactly how many albums can appear per page, and how many pics per page within the albums.
The look in this respect is very changeable without any customisation, just use of the admin area.

You have not mentioned if you want the theme customised to match your site.  This is a usual requirement of such projects, and is often the thing that takes the time.

Please note I'm not offering to do this for you, just pointing out what you ask is actually not at all unusual or hard, and you could probably do it yourself with a little time spent reading the docs and faq.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

XoXo Amy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 12:04:52 am »

oh yes-when I mean customizable-I need it to match the site. that's the most obvious :) I want to show the person the new layout (which is not up yet) to see what they can do to match it up.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2004, 01:49:39 pm »

OK,

as Christmas is coming, and Kegobeer cannot do the job, I'm willing to do it for you.  I will charge the same as him, $40 up front for the basic install and testing, including creating your categories and albums.
I will discuss with you by IM the price for the customisations, but they will not be exhorbitant, and will be dependant on what you need doing.
Please use this boards message system to contact me if you want me to do it.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 12:16:52 pm »

*bump*
Is this still valid? I'm going through the threads in the "paid help" section to find the issues that have been done or are no longer valid and flag them accordingly.
@thread-starter: please reply; if you don't, I'll flag the thread as "invalid".

Joachim

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 01:43:22 pm »

No, I did the work, and she disappeared, and did not reply to my emails or pay.  I will mark as closed.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 04:21:08 pm »

Did you undo the work?  I know I would!  That's also the reason I expect money up front.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.