Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dev Board  (Read 4811 times)

fayoeu

• Coppermine newbie
    • neophoto.org
Dev Board
« on: December 04, 2004, 07:16:08 pm »

Guys, what happened to the dev board?  More specifically, I want to know how to submit patches to the coppermine devel 1.4 release.  Do you have a formal procedure documented about who gets patches how it is reviewed, etc... thanks.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Dev Board
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 07:43:53 pm »

The dev board contains boards that are restricted in 1 way or another.  The 1.3 and 1.4 testing/bugs board should be visible to you, but only members of the testing group and above can post to these boards.  The other boards on the devs board are visible to devs only.

Version 1.4 is still in alpha testing, and is open to testers only because we don't want to be inundated with incorrect bug reports or support requests from people not familiar with coppermine.  But it is open to view so people who have decided to try it can see what is going on, see what bugs have been reported and fixed.

Anyone can get the latest files, from the cvs.  Using a software like tortoise is recommended, but you can do it file by file via the html link.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Dev Board
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 12:21:51 am »

To add to what Casper said: if you want to contribute to cpg development by contributing fixes or bug reports, just post on any board - just make sure to express in your posting what coppermine version you're refering to. If your bug report/fix is valid, a moderator will move the thread to the relevant board.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.