Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Making a custom preview window?  (Read 3498 times)

K-Anator

• Coppermine newbie
Making a custom preview window?
« on: December 03, 2004, 06:14:01 pm »

hello, i'm posting this to ask if it is possible to make a custom preview window, my site (here) usses coppermine for a resources section, which is fully integrated into the site, one problem, the only way i could do that was by making my theme using the theme.php instead of template.html to show all my php scripts, the problem being, when you preview pictures, they get screwed up.. i don't want the preview page to use the template, any help will be greatly appreciated

tia

http://rpgr.utopiannetworks.com/resources/displayimage.php?album=10&pos=4 <== click the image

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Making a custom preview window?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 01:36:05 am »

... making my theme using the theme.php instead of template.html to show all my php scripts
urm, what? I'm not sure I understand this fully, but you're definitely doing something wrong. Including php scripts on coppermine pages has been discussed in the past, search the board for "custom header" / "custom footer".

Joachim

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: Making a custom preview window?
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2004, 09:30:53 am »

Why not try to make your site in Mambo and then bridge it with Coppermine ?

Gives you a good decent cms system coupled with the coppermine gallery :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.