Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem bridging with SMF  (Read 4683 times)

Brandon

• Coppermine newbie
Problem bridging with SMF
« on: November 30, 2004, 08:48:49 pm »

I am wondering if it is because I did not stick with the defautl _smf database prefix for my SMF?

I did not want to mess with my live stuff so I created all new, and so I had to use a different prefix

here is the coppermine v1.3.2
http://rivercityrockcrawlers.com/mambo/cpg132/

here is the SMF 1.0 RC2
http://rivercityrockcrawlers.com/mambo/forum/

BTW the goal here is to get it all working with mambo but I figured step one was to get the forum and gallery working together.

Thanks!!

Ok one more quick Q - bridiging just means the accounts are tied together, but the two packages aren't really "integrated" right?

Brandon

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Problem bridging with SMF
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 08:50:15 pm »

I did upload the file and modify the top parts as the bridge said, but when I uncomment the include file all I get is a garbled mess.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2004, 03:47:31 pm »

Ok one more quick Q - bridiging just means the accounts are tied together, but the two packages aren't really "integrated" right?
Right!

I did upload the file and modify the top parts as the bridge said, but when I uncomment the include file all I get is a garbled mess.
Test user account please (non-admin).

Joachim

Brandon

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2004, 05:24:37 pm »

getting closer, I guess..

I tackled three things at once, shouldn't have done that :(

http://rcrc4x4.com/mambo/

yea, so mambo is part of it too ;)

Now if I go to the "gallery" link from mambo it does go to coppermine but then I am not logged in to it and if I try it boots me back to SMF and then I am not logged into SMF (mambo)

I'll keep tinkering, as for test account I'll PM you an admin SMF account if that is what you are asking for. I need to rerun the setup for coppermine or something - the password for my admin account isn't working - or I forgot it :(

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2004, 01:46:50 pm »

I didn't ask for an admin account, I explicitely asked for a non-admin account! My signature also clearly says not to PM me unless I ask you to.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.