Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NO "add to favorites" for anyone but me  (Read 5840 times)

grizel

• Coppermine newbie
NO "add to favorites" for anyone but me
« on: November 30, 2004, 08:34:50 am »

How do i turn off the option for anyone and their uncle (logged in or not) to add pictures as favorites? I want that option OFF or only avavible to me, the admin.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: NO "add to favorites" for anyone but me
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 12:07:23 pm »

You can turn off the ability to download the favourites as a zip, in the config settings for 'general settings'.

The actual act of 'add to favourites' makes no change to the gallery, it just amends the cookie on the users machine.  This will change in the next version, where it is in the database, but it still only affects that user.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

grizel

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 05:12:59 pm »

i have the zip option off, but can you tell me which strip of code where I would disable how?

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 09:05:33 pm »

Open displayimage.php, and find;
Code: [Select]
$info[$lang_picinfo['addFavPhrase']] = "<a href=\"addfav.php?pid=" . $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pid'] . "\">" . $lang_picinfo['addFav'] . '</a>';
    } else {
        $info[$lang_picinfo['addFavPhrase']] = "<a href=\"addfav.php?pid=" . $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pid'] . "\">" . $lang_picinfo['remFav'] . '</a>';

Change it to;
Code: [Select]
//$info[$lang_picinfo['addFavPhrase']] = "<a href=\"addfav.php?pid=" . $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pid'] . "\">" . $lang_picinfo['addFav'] . '</a>';
    } else {
        //$info[$lang_picinfo['addFavPhrase']] = "<a href=\"addfav.php?pid=" . $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pid'] . "\">" . $lang_picinfo['remFav'] . '</a>';
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.