Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pictures messed up...  (Read 3543 times)

sicily18

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • are you ready for whats next..?
pictures messed up...
« on: November 29, 2004, 11:35:20 am »

ow darn this sux, ok when you click on the last few pictures, another picture shoes up ???

http://www.temptingthrill.com/thumbnails.php?album=73

i had random files on, so i removed that, i dunno if it was that, but is there anything else that could be the problem? or do i just need to reupload the pictures?

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: pictures messed up...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 01:39:28 pm »

it looks like you have uploaded photos which already have a 'normal_' prefix, as the thumbs are 'thumb_normal_....'
It also looks like you are uploading by html.  You as admin are advised to upload by ftp, into folders you create in the albums folder, and then batch add.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

sicily18

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • are you ready for whats next..?
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 01:56:12 pm »

it looks like you have uploaded photos which already have a 'normal_' prefix, as the thumbs are 'thumb_normal_....'
It also looks like you are uploading by html.  You as admin are advised to upload by ftp, into folders you create in the albums folder, and then batch add.

ow really  :-\\ didnt know that, why is it bad to upload with html (thru the site that is i guess?)

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2004, 02:36:51 pm »

Well it's not 'bad'as such, but all the pics will go into 1 folder, in your case '10002', as you are using user 2 to upload them.

You can upload as many as you like by ftp, and arrange the folders as you like for easy admin.  There will also be less chance of problems with file name conflicts.

But that is a side issue, to why you have pics with both prefixs, 'thumb_normal_'.

As coppermine uses these to create the relative pics, you should not upload pics you have already given the normal prefix by html.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.