Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anonymous user comment problem  (Read 2964 times)

fedexx

• Coppermine novice
anonymous user comment problem
« on: November 26, 2004, 09:44:57 pm »

Hello, I have a problem when the anonymous users post commentaries any other user or another anonymous user can erase or publish the commentaries. It already tries of everything  :\'(

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: [MOD] Delete its own picture in public album
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 10:57:28 pm »

Then you have messed up the code, or using a very old version of coppermine.  If you are not using the standalone versaion 1.3.2 you must update.

You have posted this 4 or 5 times now, in just about every place except the correct one, and have ignored our replies, asking for links etc.

Yet again you just tag it on to a completely unrelated thread, and I had to split it.   >:(

Now please tell us which version you are using, so we can move this to the correct board.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: anonymous user comment problem
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2004, 03:39:03 am »

@fedexx: Since you can't seem to understand us when we tell you repeatedly not to post to unrelated threads, you probably would not understand us if we were to give you a solution.

STOP WASTING OUR TIME. We have had to clean up and reply to your duplicate, irrelevant posts. There's no point in helping you if you can't or won't respect what we have been telling you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.