Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine & Mambo  (Read 27923 times)

Navztar

• Coppermine newbie
  • Jah State Warrior
    • My Personal Homepage
Coppermine & Mambo
« on: November 25, 2004, 10:33:52 am »

Dear coppermine users,

I am a Mambo CMS user running a Coppermine gallery as my gallery(version 1.3.2). What I want is to bridge the userbase tables for Mambo with Coppermine. I had looked up a bridge on Mambo forums but the bridge that I installed did not seem to work. Is there somebody who has done the process of bridging Mambo with Coppermine? I truly would appreciate it if somebody could give me the bridge files and how to go about installing it!

Thanks

Navstar

Edit: I had tried it out but it doesn't seem to work. Thanks anayways, I will keep looking around to find a solution. Thanks
« Last Edit: November 25, 2004, 02:16:56 pm by Navztar »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Coppermine & Mambo
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 01:20:50 pm »

There is a bridge for the next version, 1.4., but as far as I know none for 1.3.2  I don't know if the 1.4 bridge will work with 1.3.2.

If you want to try it, you can get it from the cvs, here

You will also have to modify your include/init.inc.php to include this file.

Please understand if you want to try this, this will be unsupported until 1.4 is officially released. 
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Navztar

• Coppermine newbie
  • Jah State Warrior
    • My Personal Homepage
Re: Coppermine & Mambo
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2004, 01:52:42 pm »

Thanks, I'll be sure to try it. I also wish to apologise for asking this question in the wrong forum. I didn't realise until after reading through a few posts.

Thanks again.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.