Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rename Separate Files / Certain Groups Have Admin Properties  (Read 3632 times)

St. Anger

• Coppermine frequent poster
Rename Separate Files / Certain Groups Have Admin Properties
« on: November 24, 2004, 03:24:35 am »

Is it possible to have a feature that will alow you to rename separate files?  I know there is a batch rename for files in an album, but I need unique, specific filenames for the kind of pics I'm working with.  This means that anytime a user posts a pic with the filename in any other format than the one I need I have to download, rename, and reupload the pics myself.  It would be so much easier and more efficient if I could just click on a link in the pic's details and rename the file right there.

Also, is there a way to give other groups admin properties like the ability to move files from one album to another?  I have my gallery bridged with my Invision forum and would like my Moderators group to be able to move files placed in a wrong gallery.  My gallery is located at http://www.metcoverart.com/gallery by the way.

Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 11:02:37 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Rename Separate Files / Certain Groups Have Admin Properties
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 12:43:59 pm »

Check the thread about moderator groups for copermine. Allowing renaming is interesting, I'll take a look at that.

St. Anger

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2004, 09:56:37 pm »

Great, thanks!  That moderator project might take awhile it looks like though.  When do you think a mod would be available for that renaming suggestion, if you could even do it?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2004, 04:41:15 pm »

File renaming is now in the next version (1.4).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.