Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP! over 800 photos and can't access them. php and cookies error  (Read 3658 times)

Madhatt Hacker

• Coppermine newbie

I have been using coppermine for about 4 months and LOVE it.  I'm running Mac OS X Server 10.3 with apache 1.3 I think.  I'm good with computers but not so much with the code, not at all really.  I had everything working fine for several months then all of a sudden,  I couldn't do a batch upload. then when I logged out and back in I got that famous Warning you browser does not accept script's cookies.  Well, I know it does, it did the day before, I check server time as read in other posts and it was correct.  This happend once before when I was installing coppermine.  the soulution at the time was to upgrade to PHP 4.3.9 which fixed it.  I think the problem started when one day I made a change on another website on the same server and reverted the server to PHP version 4.3.2 I think.  This version does not have the GD library.  so I upgraded to PHP 5.somthing.  When I tried to log in I got the cookies error.  so I got a copy of 4.3.9 but get a error when trying to install it.

so I'm stuck and really sad  basically I think what I want to do is ask how to remove my current 5.something PHP and install 4.3.9 "I think that I am getting a error at installation because I am trying to install a older version of php.
or, "last resort" I need to know how to do a 100% backup of the gallery and mysql databases, then I can reload the server from scratch "last resort"  But I also don't know how reload this information.

Once again, I'm not familar with code but have hours and hours of work on this gallery.  PLEASE HELP ME, I BEG YOU!

Link to gallery: http://67.22.28.175:85/Coppermine/index.php
Thank you.
Andy

donnoman

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From donovanbray.com
    • Donovan Bray
Re: HELP! over 800 photos and can't access them. php and cookies error
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 04:57:08 am »

Here are some things you need to check

http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/23162/fid/1150

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=7932.0

A good search to run on the coppermine forums is "PHP 5.0" plenty of hits related to PHP 5.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: HELP! over 800 photos and can't access them. php and cookies error
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2004, 01:13:14 pm »

If you want to back up your database, use a tool like phpmyadmin to do a dump of your Coppermine database.  After you reinstall your server, it's just a matter of importing the data and all your information will be back.

To back up your files, copy your Coppermine directory to your hard drive, cd, etc.  After you reinstall your server, copy them back to the original location.  Make sure you set the directory/file permissions correctly after the restore.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.