Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: zipdownload for all folders possible ?  (Read 3507 times)

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
zipdownload for all folders possible ?
« on: November 22, 2004, 09:14:00 pm »

zipdownload for all folders possible ?

I installed 1.3.2. and again must say it is a job wel done! I read thru the docs as best as i could and was pleased with the Download Favourites in a Zip option.
Images can't really be compressed much but it makes life easier when you can download them all in one zip file. Thanks.

And now for my question. Can the option to download favourites be used on all picture folders that a cpg setup has. In other words is it possible to add a button to each folder in a gallery which gives users the option to download that folder in a zip file, instead of adding all pics to favourites and then downloading them in a zip file. I went thru zipdownload.php and archive.php but with my programming skills *grin* that was not much use.

And ofcourse make that a option which can be switched on/off in config by the admin and seperately per album.

Hope my questions makes any sense.

Cheers!
Hein

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: zipdownload for all folders possible ?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 09:23:10 pm »

I think someone has submitted a mod that does that, please search the mods board.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2004, 09:29:04 pm »

Please forgive me, had a tiring weekend. Will search the board. If it is not what i ment i will come back here.

Thanks!

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 09:58:59 pm »

Have found this one: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=7750.20

I think that's what you ment. And if the work that is been done by the php file mentioned in that topic can
be reversed (editing it so it will create zip files from any folder chosen) then we would have what i am
searching for. Or you can show me too open my eyes more by giving me a link to a topic i need  ;D

Thanks!
Hein

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2004, 05:16:23 pm »

Or is there maybe no likely way to make the "download your favorites in a zip file" option avaible for all albums and then only for registered users ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.