Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: cpg1.4 bug report (full-size pop-up zero-height in IE6SP2)  (Read 18123 times)

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: cpg1.4 bug report (full-size pop-up zero-height in IE6SP2)
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2004, 03:30:35 pm »

I suggest you add this (non xhtml standards compliance of the pop-up) as an item in the "known issues" list at the bottom of the cpg1.4 docs...

Done

I'm new to CVS so I may be missing something, but I see the latest version of displayimage.php to be 1.70 (both in my CVS client and on the Web interface).

Can you doublecheck that the file was commited? (or tell me what I'm doing wrong)

Yes, it was committed.  What cvs client are you using, tortoise?  If so, right click on the devel folder on your pc, and select 'cvs update'.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

jernst

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
    • World Wide Garage
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2004, 04:49:26 pm »

I was finally able to get the updated version of displayimage.php.  For some reason the CVS repository wasn't showing the new version until sometime in the past hour.  I even checked the SF.net Web interface and saw the same thing that was in my WinCVS.

Anyway....  I got the latest version of the file and it works now.  Thanks!
-Joe

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2004, 08:32:06 am »

The web cvs may sometimes lag behind the "real" cvs version, but the cvs client should always show you the most up-to-date version. The most recent version of displayimage.php in the devel branch is currently 1.72 - this is displayd fine both in my cvs client and web cvs: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/coppermine/devel/displayimage.php It has been committed at Fri Nov 19 10:40:04 2004 UTC by Casper.

Joachim
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.