Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bug on private albums  (Read 3012 times)

lycanth

• Coppermine newbie
bug on private albums
« on: November 01, 2003, 04:32:04 pm »

okay i have a bug here.  i set an album so that only registered users can see it.  it goes fine, alright.  registered users are the only ones who can really see the pictures, BUT NOT THE ALBUM ITSELF.

even as admin, i can't see the album.  the category is there, but underneath it there is no album, no thumbnail etc.  i click the link to the category, and it shows me a page with only the random images table and the last uploaded table.  i can't see the album anywhere...

lycanth

• Coppermine newbie
bug on private albums
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2003, 04:45:02 pm »

the pics disappear altogether when i switch from admin to user mode.  the index page still shows that there's 1 album and 10 pics, but i can't see the album and the pics.

when i'm in admin mode, i see the pics, but not the thumbnail to the album.

admin account in user mode should be considered as a registered user too, shouldn't it?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
bug on private albums
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2003, 05:13:12 pm »

no, this has been asked several times: admin does not belong to the group "registered". If you're logged in as an admin and switch to user mode, you can only see what "anonymous" users see.

The other thing you mention isn't a bug either (and has been reported/asked on the board, too): set "Show private album Icon to unlogged user" to "yes" in config and you will see the album.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.