Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Assigning rights to new user group  (Read 2915 times)

rlm

• Coppermine newbie
Assigning rights to new user group
« on: November 16, 2004, 06:20:32 pm »

I would be interested to know if it's possible to have the option of creating a new user group with access rights granted to specific admin menu options (pages) such as: Moderator can see only the Upload Approval page.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Assigning rights to new user group
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 06:29:44 pm »

There's a thread where moderator powers are being discussed (this has been requested in the past several times already). The dev who agreed to code the moderator feature has left the team for personal resons though, don't expect the feature in the near future.

Joachim

nano2e

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 06:00:01 pm »

I was thinking it would be nice if the admin could just spesify what buttons show up on the different mod group's page.  That way the admin could have the mod do whatever was needed by the admin.   :o  Personally I need admins to go through the comments, approve pics, create categories, create albums.  But someone else may want the mode to only approve uploads.  So the editable button list makes sense to me.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 06:06:52 pm »

I suggest you post your thoughts on the thread I refered to instead of this one, as the other one is meant for suggestions (in case anyone ever will take care of the feature).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.