Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Could not connect to smtp host : 10060  (Read 17519 times)

hgoor

• Coppermine newbie
Could not connect to smtp host : 10060
« on: November 15, 2004, 11:20:10 pm »

Hi Guys,

I get the following error when I try to send an e-card:

Could not connect to smtp host : 10060 : A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

I did triple check the smtp adress and I did modify the mailer.inc.php with the right info.

Any pointers as where to look for solving this?

ps: I run my own server on a WAMP box btw...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 05:46:08 am by GauGau »

hgoor

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Could not connect to smtp host : 10060
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2004, 11:36:33 pm »

Hi Guys,

I get the following error when I try to send an e-card:

Could not connect to smtp host : 10060 : A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

I did triple check the smtp adress and I did modify the mailer.inc.php with the right info.

Any pointers as where to look for solving this?

ps: I run my own server on a WAMP box btw...

Problem solved: I did not allow Apache to communicate on any other port than 80 in my firewall (Sygate), since Apache tries to connect to port 25, it would not work...

Allowing it to use that port as well solved it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.