Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking To Pay A Programmer to First Time Set-Up Coppermine Photo Gallery  (Read 4407 times)

staffcorp

• Coppermine newbie

I am in search of a Programmer/Developer who can completely set-up Coppermine Photo Gallery for me on my PC so that I can FTP (just new digital pics) monthly to my webhost with my most current digital pics.  I am interested in setting up a website that would look similar to
http://www.risaandsteven.com.

If you are intersted in this project please e-mail me at erichelf@yahoo.com

Thank You,

Eric

« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 07:48:37 am by GauGau »

Tarique Sani

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • http://tariquesani.net
Re: Looking To Pay A Programmer to First Time Set-Up Coppermine Photo Gallery
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 06:42:27 am »

Please take a look at the demo of Coppermine and understadn what it is - to begin with Coppermine is not set up on your PC - it is setup on your webserver and the look will be vastly different from the link you have provided.

P.S. No I am not offering my services - just some tips for you and the programmer who might want to take up the job
SANIsoft PHP applications for E Biz

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Looking To Pay A Programmer to First Time Set-Up Coppermine Photo Gallery
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 06:47:05 am »

Did you read the sticky thread with the board rules that recommends (among other things) to post a budget and not make first contact by email?

There seems to be a misunderstanding in the first place: coppermine is not being set up on a client pc, but only on the webserver. It's easy to install, you should give it a try for yourself first - a documentation is being included (download the package, unzip it and then browse to the "docs" folder, or read the documentation online). The page you're refering to is completely standard, using a theme that already ships with the coppermine package, so it should be set up in no time. You should first make sure your webserver has the minimum requirements needed to run coppermine before actually hiring someone to set it up for you.

If you're afraid to do the first steps, there's a tutorial available as well that will show you how to download, unzip, upload and set permissions as well.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.