Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (Move to 1.4 support) Recreate all past Thumbs/Normal images with 1.3.2 and GD2?  (Read 3489 times)

kfc

• Coppermine novice

My old thumbs and normal sized pics looks like crap. They where created with 1.2 and GD1.

Is there any easy way to redo ALL of my thumbs so that they look better? I seen that the admin section might have what I am looking for, but im not that sure. If I do recreate all of my thumbs and normal images there, will they rename the files or just redo them? because i dont want the files renamed since im linking to them on other pages of my site. But if the image title, not file name is changed, i dont really care.

Thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

You don't use cpg1.4, you're probably using cpg1.3.2, so you should have been able to post this request on the cpg1.3.x support boards yourself. If you do use cpg1.4, you're on your own anyway, since cpg1.4 is the devel version that comes without any support at all (which is clearly stated in the release notes, the readme and even when you're logged in as admin).

I answered your question already on the other thread you asked this in.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 18 queries.