Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: link from coppermine ...  (Read 3366 times)

laurent68

• Coppermine newbie
link from coppermine ...
« on: November 14, 2004, 10:58:07 pm »

HI!!

I read that have use it little the following codes in coppermine :

bold
italic
URL text
user@domain.tld ,

my questions are the following: 

do I wish to have under my pictures a link that either of color (red) and that he/it opens a window " popup " of precise size, is this possible? Even better: that this tie consignment a variable to a form that finding in this popup and actualize the " Focus " of a very definite field! 

Thank you for advance for your help!!

Sorry for my Bad english!! 

Text in french:

j'ai lu que l'ont peu utiliser les codes suivants dans coppermine, ma questions est la suivante: 

je souhaite avoir sous mes images un lien qui soit de couleur (rouge) et qu'il ouvre une fenêtre "popup" de taille précise, est-ce possible? Encore mieux: que ce lien envoi un variable à un formulaire ce trouvant dans cet popup et actualise le "Focus" d'un champ bien défini! 

Merci d'avance pour votre aide!!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: link from coppermine ...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2004, 07:32:48 am »

using the bbcode to specify a link opening in a new window just does what a regular html link does: it opens the link in a new window (but not with a specific width and height). You could try to modify the function that handles the bbcode links and add some JavaScript that resized the new link, although I wouldn't recommend that - people hate pop-ups, many users have pop-up blockers in place. In the next version of coppermine, the bbcode links won't even open in a new window, but in the same window, leaving users the option to do a right-click -> open link in new window or not.

Anyway, if you decide to modify the code (I repeat: not recommended), edit include/functions.inc.php, find
Code: [Select]
function make_clickable($text)and
function bb_decode($text)and modify the stuff that is in the function definitions. The keyword to look out for is
target="_blank"
Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.