Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Add pulling nothing but red X's  (Read 3313 times)

Marty McFly

• Coppermine newbie
Batch Add pulling nothing but red X's
« on: November 11, 2004, 03:00:48 pm »

I have a lot of galleries in my coppermine, but for some reason when i uploaded my latest one and did the 'batch add' feature...nothing but red x's showed up and i tried to just upload it like that anyways and it didn't work.  but what was odd was, if you clicked the red x, the picture opened up in a new window....so the pics are there, the permissions are set where they need to be...its just the pics aren't working on the batch add process.  

any ideas why it's doing this?  ???

http://www.houstonbeats.com/gallery

if you click the 2004 picutures link you'll notice the first album is blank...thats the one thats red x'ing on me.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2004, 03:19:25 pm by Marty McFly »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Batch Add pulling nothing but red X's
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2004, 06:03:23 pm »

I got this message when I tried that album: The selected album/picture does not exist ! Have you tried deleting and recreating it?

Marty McFly

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2004, 07:16:00 pm »

I got this message when I tried that album: The selected album/picture does not exist ! Have you tried deleting and recreating it?

yeah about 3 times.  i've even deleted the folder completely out of the FTP and renamed it, reuploaded it and tried again with the same error.  if i try to add pics to an older gallery it works just fine...i dont get it.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2004, 07:37:27 pm »

What you have here is a problem that existed in version 1.2.1, whith empty albums at the start of a category.

Your page source shows this is a 1.2.1 gallery.  To cure this problem, upgrade.

Please also check your version number before posting, so you post on the correct board, and we know which versions problems may affect it.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.