Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error Page "Ecard"  (Read 3712 times)

spyder37

• Coppermine newbie
Error Page "Ecard"
« on: November 10, 2004, 02:23:45 pm »

Hello, in ecard I have a small preoccupation with an error of page when I send the ecard its tells me "Internal Server Error The server encountered year internal error gold misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request"

Malgrés the posting of this page, the destinaire receive its ecard. How to make to correct this page of error?  ???

Thank you

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Error Page "Ecard"
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 03:59:02 pm »

The error message "internal server error" (500) usually means you webserver is misconfigured, not coppermine. Make sure the file that displays the error hasn't gotten corrupted (get afresh coppermine package, extract it and re-upload the file to your webserver, making sure to user a "real" ftp application, not a wysiwyg editor). If this doesn't help, search this sub-board for answers and contact your webhost for support. If you're self-hosted, make sure you have read http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/manual.php#smtp and configured coppermine and your webserver accordingly.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.