Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Integration in my PHP Table construct over include / frames?  (Read 4057 times)

luigee

• Coppermine newbie
Integration in my PHP Table construct over include / frames?
« on: November 10, 2004, 11:12:00 am »

Hello,

i worked with coppermine a time ago, but now i got a new page written in PHP with a simple Table construct.
Header , left navigation, content in the middle and footer.
Now i want to integrate the gallery in my content area.

I tried to do this with include.

But then all the pathes are not really true so that the images and links redirect to the wrong location. I read something about
integrating this in a frameset. If i do that this way, will the path then be correct?  ???

I also tried to modify the Theme sites so that some pathes get the right way, but the results don't solved the problem.
Can someboy tell me how best to integrate this in a PHP Site. What about the FRAME Site? Is this the easiest way without changing
any files?

My Gallery is shown but as above mentioned not with the right path.

Can somebody help me with this problem. I looked at the FAQ an here in the forum, but i didn't found any replies relaying on my problem.

I would be very thankfull if somebody can help me out there.

Thanks in advanced, and sorry for my bad english.

Kind regards,
luigee
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.