Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Empty album  (Read 5460 times)

RS232

• Coppermine novice
Empty album
« on: October 31, 2003, 12:02:09 pm »

I would like to have a function called empty album (in administration mode), able to delete all the pictures inside the album in one step. May be useful also the possibility to delete only pictures uploaded/added to the album before/after a specific date/time.

This because happens that you choose the wrong album (or better you don't choose tha album, so it gets the first listed) when you batch upload pictures.

Also, I've realised that a album with 1250 pictures has the wrong pictures inside, and I don't want to delete/recreate the album because people know already the specific URL (which include the album number)

RS232  8)

Zarsky

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • Zerr Family Website
Empty album
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 05:59:47 pm »

These are all excellent ideas.  I think they should be developed.  But alas I am just a tester and my coding ability is not too good.  Anyone willing to develop a mod to do this?
Read the Online DOCs, FAQ, and SEARCH the board BEFORE posting questions for help.

Brendan

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
Empty album
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 11:08:50 pm »

This functionality could be added to the picmgr.php file that is explained here http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=29

You can only select one picture at a time now, but maybe someone could change it to allow multiple pics to be selected by clicking shift or ctrl.  A delete button could be added.  

Even for deleting 5 pictures, it would be much easier to a list of just file names instead of all picture information on the one page.

Combining the code from what is there now with picmgr.php would be cool.

-Brendan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.