Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Probléme d'Audio/Mpg.. Help  (Read 4703 times)

spyder37

• Coppermine newbie
Probléme d'Audio/Mpg.. Help
« on: November 10, 2004, 03:07:31 am »

:)Bonjour.

Aprés des heures de recherches... je n'arrive toujours pas que ma page puisse lire les fichier (Wav, mpg...)
Comment faut t'il procédé au lieu qu'il y soit inscrit " Click here to get the plugin"
Meme aprés ŕ voir télécharger des plugin, sa ne perviens toujours pas ŕ lire..

Merci de votre aide ;)

Cordialement

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Probléme d'Audio/Mpg.. Help
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 08:35:36 am »

There's no "official" support in French, as none of the supporters speaks french well enough. Please try posting in English (and don't be afraid if your English isn't that good - nobody will laugh at you).

Support seulement en anglais. Je ne comprends la question en detail, mais installer des plugins n'est pas une question de Coppermine, c'ests une question de "browser". Il y'a des pages qui sont melieures pour les questions "browser".

Joachim

spyder37

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 12:38:57 pm »

Hello, thank you to have answered me. It is what "Brower"? In any case I do not arrive at not visualized the vidéos and its on a coppernime. How can I the lira? what to make? Thank you  :-X

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 03:23:38 pm »

A browser is the program you watch internet sites with - in your case most probably the "Internet Explorer". Other (more or less well-known) Browsers are "Mozilla Firefox" (various platforms, including Windows and Linux), "Opera" (Windows), "Safari" (Mac), "Konqueror" (Linux), "Netscape Navigator" (Windows), "Galeon" (Linux).

To help you, please post a link to the page you have problems with. It might be helpfull if you post as well what browser (and version) you use, and on what operating system you're on. Posting the exact error message (in English), or even a screenshot (use "additional options" when composing a message to attach a screenshot to your reply) might help as well.

Joachim

spyder37

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2004, 04:56:02 pm »

Ici l'adresse provisoire de mon installation.
Merci toujours http://loofoks.free.fr/album_photos_internautes/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-24
« Last Edit: November 10, 2004, 05:13:10 pm by Casper »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 05:12:38 pm »

I can see the video, but very small.  You need to edit the properties, to show the video size.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.