Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Has anyone integrated coppermine into phpshop? or any similar e-commerce system?  (Read 3778 times)

MikeHunt79

• Coppermine newbie

Hi all... (1st post)

I'm in the middle of designing an online shop, using phpshop as a base (see phpshop.org for details). Now the only problem is... Phpshop only allows one image per product, and I need more images per product.

I was wondering if I could use coppermine to allow me to have a gallery for each product? Has anyone done this sorta thing before? If so, any tips / advice / examples?

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict

I don't know phpshop, but does the 1 pic they allow have a link to a bigger pic.
if so, why not just change the link from the bigger version, to an album in coppermine containing more pics of the product.

There is a hack in the mods board to add a paypal shopping basket to coppermine, although this is designed primarily to sell photos, it is easy to change for other things.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

MikeHunt79

• Coppermine newbie

PHPShop does have have a option to link to a bigger pic, but it is in an add-on module. I'll see if I can install the module first, then have a go at getting it to link into a coppermine gallery. I might even be able to do it within an iframe if my brain decides to work today. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.