Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a Coppermine 1.3.x theme matching with vBulletin 3.03 default theme  (Read 3043 times)

Neutral Singh

• Coppermine newbie
    • Sikh Philosophy Network

Hi all

This is my first post here. :)

I am desparately looking for a coppermince skin/theme which exactly looks like defaulr theme of vBulletin 3.03, as i have succesfully integrated coppermince gallery with vBulletin but i am unable to find a matching skin for coppermince gallery, so that i can present wonderful coppermine gallery to my members !!

If there is already somewhere in this forum (i could not find :( ) then please guide me to it...

Best Regards

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

all themes that have been contributed so far can be previewed using the "Coose a theme" dropdown on the demo page. If you have found one that looks OK for you, you can download it in the themes section of the download repository. So far, the vBulletin community hasn't come up with a theme that exactly matches the look of the default vBulletin skin - be the first to actually post one.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.