Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: updating users?  (Read 4941 times)

baked

• Coppermine newbie
updating users?
« on: November 07, 2004, 08:02:02 am »

I have installed the latest versions of coppermine and pncpg and postnuke. everything seems to be working fine. The only problem I have is that, even when I log onto my postnuke site, I'm not logged into my coppermine gallery.  I've checked the mysql db and the users from my postnuke is not getting updated on to my coppermine user db.

under pncpg configuration..
I'm using nuke_users and cpg132_users as the user tables. I even tried checking the box 'update coppermine users from postnuke' but nothing... any ideas?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2004, 07:57:03 pm by TranzNDance »

casNuy

• Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community
Re: updating users?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 10:48:46 am »

the user is only created when entering Coppermine through PN.
Coppermine (assume 1.3.2) standalone is working ok ?
You have checked "create users" within admin of pnCPG(2.4) ?

Cas

baked

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2004, 03:14:22 pm »

yes I have followed the whole instructions.  I installed the the standalone version, everything works fine by itself.  Then I installed the pncpg(2.4) in the modules directory.  Initialized, activated and configured thorugh pn.  Then I made a link in the menu block.  Now when I click on that link, coppermine is nicely displayed on the right side however I'm not logged in.  ???  I'll try the whole thing over and see if I missed anything..

baked

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2004, 03:59:28 pm »

I figured it out.
originally, I had the coppermine use the same database as the postnuke but with a different prefixes.  Now when I installed it this time, I used a different databse for coppermine and postnuke.  everything seems to be fine with the users logging in.   :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.