Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [HOW TO ??] Please help me - mambo integration.  (Read 3990 times)

n0rbi

• Coppermine newbie
[HOW TO ??] Please help me - mambo integration.
« on: November 06, 2004, 01:43:33 pm »

Anybody cant send me descryption "step by step" how to make integration coppermine 1.3.2 with mambo (4.5 1.0.9) ??

Im edith bridge file mambo.inc (database info) and put in bridge folder on serwer ...what do now ?? How to finish integration ?? What to do in mambo???

Please help me ! Im not expert im new user gallery and mambo portal

sorry my bad english !

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: [HOW TO ??] Please help me - mambo integration.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2004, 05:25:04 pm »

did you read the integration section of the documentation that comes with coppermine (and that is available here as well if you click the documentation link at the top of the screen)?

You'd be getting a much friendlier reply (with more details) if you would have played by this forum's rules: you PMed me before for support in the first place and were told to respect the rules. Then you post a support request in the board "general discussion", although the board's description says
[...] Do NOT post support or feature requests here, they should go into the proper boards
What do you expect?

Joachim
« Last Edit: November 06, 2004, 05:43:14 pm by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.