Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Search albums by username  (Read 3741 times)

chrisyew

• Coppermine newbie
Search albums by username
« on: November 05, 2004, 02:21:48 pm »

Hi,
I'm trying to seach for all the albums/photos by a particular user, so if I key in the username of that person in the Search of Coppermine, it does not give me any album/photo created by the username. Why is this so and how can I search for all albums/photos created by a user (including those not in the User Gallery)?

Thank you.

Nibbler

Re: Search albums by username
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 02:26:33 pm »

You can get latest uploads through the user's profile page. To modify the search, alter include/search.inc.php:

find:
Code: [Select]
if ($query_all) $sql .= "OR filename LIKE '$match_word' " . "OR title LIKE '$match_word' " . "OR caption LIKE '$match_word' " . "OR user1 LIKE '$match_word' " . "OR user2 LIKE '$match_word' " . "OR user3 LIKE '$match_word' " . "OR user4 LIKE '$match_word' ";
change to :

Code: [Select]
if ($query_all) $sql .= "OR filename LIKE '$match_word' " . "OR title LIKE '$match_word' " . "OR caption LIKE '$match_word' " . "OR user1 LIKE '$match_word' " . "OR user2 LIKE '$match_word' " . "OR user3 LIKE '$match_word' " . "OR user4 LIKE '$match_word' OR owner_name LIKE '$match_word'";

chrisyew

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2004, 02:46:27 pm »

Hi Nibbler,

Thank you for your info.

The Last Additions in the user's profile - I'm rather confused by the term "Last Additions": do they mean all the photos by that user or only the Last (ten or twenty) Additions?

Will try out the search mod.

Chris Yew

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2004, 05:21:09 pm »

It is actually all the photos uploaded by that user, in last uploaded order.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.