Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Faulty images still on server  (Read 3676 times)

Webster

• Coppermine newbie
Faulty images still on server
« on: November 05, 2004, 12:16:19 pm »

When I try to upload a pic that has an underscore, spaces and '()' in it, it loofks like it's going to be posted and you'll get as far as filling out the pic-description etc., but when you press OK, it gives two messages at the same time, something like:

The upload could not be added

and

The upload was rejected

The pic isn't posted, but when I check the server, the faulty (original) pic has still been saved with all the other pics. This could cause my serverspace to fill up, which I don't like :-\\

The special characters I mentioned are not part of the field that's set in the Config. Anyone know of this or how to correct it?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Faulty images still on server
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 04:35:35 pm »

Code: [Select]
The upload was rejected
This is not a coppermine error message. Post a link to your site, together with a test user account (non-admin) with upload privileges.

Posting support requests on the "general dsicussion" board, although the board description says
Do NOT post support or feature requests here, they should go into the proper boards
is not a very bright idea, as it makes supporters very reluctant to actually help you, if you disrespect board rules.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 21 queries.