Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: sites with albums....  (Read 2782 times)

osadnik

• Coppermine newbie
sites with albums....
« on: November 05, 2004, 08:51:58 am »

hi there!
when I set that main page of galery should show for example 5 albums, there show a sign: "sites 2" but there is no link to click and see the rest of galeries.... how to make that link or something mecause my galery list now is to long : www.dh-zone.com/photos
 ???
regards!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: sites with albums....
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 09:02:37 am »

I wasn't able to spot the "Powered by Coppermine" tag on your site. This is a violation of the license. No support for you.

Joachim

osadnik

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2004, 09:08:27 am »

well... sory for that, I think I will put it back today and ask one more time...  :-\\

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2004, 04:13:34 am »

So, where is the Powered by Coppermine tag displayed on your Coppermine gallery?  I don't see it.  Maybe you haven't around to putting it back yet?  I viewed your http source and see you stuck it AFTER the closing html tag - sorry pal, but that just doesn't cut the mustard.

There's a reason we require that tag to be displayed - the GNU GPL that Coppermine is released under allows you to do pretty much whatever you want with the source code, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice, namely our Powered by Coppermine link.  By removing it you have violated the GNU GPL.  Either put it back in or take our software off your site.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.