Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please help! Ruin my dayabase during upgrading  (Read 4440 times)

cchiher

• Coppermine newbie
Please help! Ruin my dayabase during upgrading
« on: November 03, 2004, 06:33:08 am »

I have been using coppermine 1.1.b for almost 2 years. Unfortunately, when I decided to upgrade, I must have messed up every thing and I get the database wiped out? Will running coppermine.sql during upgrading from 1.1b to 1.1d delete all old database? I am just desperate. I ot almost 1G and near 10,000 pictures in my coppermine databse. Could anyone help and instruct me to give more details if any other information needed.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 05:15:03 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Please help! Ruin my dayabase during upgrading
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 08:01:35 am »

so you didn't backup your database? Post a link to your site.

Joachim

cchiher

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 09:48:34 am »

The website is http://www.watchbus.com.  (Please be aware that the website is in traditional Chinese.) The coppermin is located over http://www.watchbus.com/modules?name=coppermine. I do have a complet phpnuke backup file dated on September 30, 2004. I do not knwo if I could put back the database, nor I dare to restore the database because I do not want to take the risk of losing the data, especially in the phpbb forum in the last month. So, I try to get some help here to see if there is better way just to restore the CPG tables? Thanks for your help. If necessary I could PM you for further access to the database.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2004, 12:34:18 pm »

You are using the nuke port of Coppermine which is not supported here.  Please go to www.cpgnuke.com for any nuke questions.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.