Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem creating new album  (Read 5329 times)

PedroBX

• Coppermine newbie
Problem creating new album
« on: October 31, 2003, 12:43:34 am »

Hello

I've just installed Coppermine 1.2 in a free server (www.50free.com), all went fine but I can't create any new albums. In admin mode, I go to 'Albums' , create a new album in 'no category', change its name, apply modifications. A message apears saying "Creating album 'nameofalbum'" and I press 'Continue'.
Then the album is visible but without any info (not even the name)  and if I try to enter I see the following message:

The selected album/picture does not exist !

File: /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/include/functions.inc.php - Line: 832

When I turn the 'debug mode' on, I can see the following info in the 'Album List':

Notice: Undefined variable: visibility in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/index.php on line 360

Notice: Undefined variable: visibility in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/index.php on line 360

Notice: Undefined index: album_title in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1129

Notice: Undefined index: aid in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1131

Notice: Undefined index: album_adm_menu in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1133

Notice: Undefined index: album_desc in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1134

Notice: Undefined index: album_info in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1135

What could be my problem? I can't figure it out.

Album at: http://bxgti.50free.net/copper/

PS: I have phpBB2 installed in the same server but it uses another mysql database. Just to let you know..

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 04:49:29 am »

did you try uploading a pic to the album yet?

GauGau

PedroBX

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2003, 05:09:37 am »

Yes, I dit but since there's no album (despite the presence of that.. erm.. ghost), the upload doesn't work. Kinda tricky...  :?

PedroBX

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2003, 05:37:37 am »

Justo to let you know that I installed the gallery in another folder in the same server (independent database) and happened the very same thing.. could this be a server problem? I managed to install this gallery in another servers.  :?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2003, 05:53:16 am »

Sounds more like a mySQL permission issue to me. Are you a little familiar with phpMyAdmin? Could you check if the album is there in the database?

GauGau

PedroBX

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2003, 06:02:00 am »

I'm not very keen with phpmyadmin but I believe that the album is in the database.
See for yourself (sorry for the portuguese interface)

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F7mares.terravista.pt%2Fbxgti%2Fdatabase.gif&hash=5fc0df8414e83bc2c119c78858e302cefb64c194)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2003, 06:18:21 am »

hm, just to make sure: try creating a test album without any special chars (the one you created has special chars in it that might not work as planned), only latin letters. Maybe you can create a category first and put it into the category (just trying to focus on the problem by ruling out all other possible issues).

GauGau

P.S. Hint: you can change the interface of phpMyAdmin to be in english temporarily before doing a screenshot and then revert back to portuguese :wink:

PedroBX

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2003, 06:33:49 am »

That worked! I created a category named 'Categoria1' and inside of it an album named 'album' and it looks to be working fine. But now I have another problem!  :lol:  I believe my server doesn't support GD library!

PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed

Damn   :x
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.