Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem creating new album  (Read 5300 times)

PedroBX

• Coppermine newbie
Problem creating new album
« on: October 31, 2003, 12:43:34 am »

Hello

I've just installed Coppermine 1.2 in a free server (www.50free.com), all went fine but I can't create any new albums. In admin mode, I go to 'Albums' , create a new album in 'no category', change its name, apply modifications. A message apears saying "Creating album 'nameofalbum'" and I press 'Continue'.
Then the album is visible but without any info (not even the name)  and if I try to enter I see the following message:

The selected album/picture does not exist !

File: /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/include/functions.inc.php - Line: 832

When I turn the 'debug mode' on, I can see the following info in the 'Album List':

Notice: Undefined variable: visibility in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/index.php on line 360

Notice: Undefined variable: visibility in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/index.php on line 360

Notice: Undefined index: album_title in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1129

Notice: Undefined index: aid in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1131

Notice: Undefined index: album_adm_menu in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1133

Notice: Undefined index: album_desc in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1134

Notice: Undefined index: album_info in /home/www/bxgti.50free.net/copper/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1135

What could be my problem? I can't figure it out.

Album at: http://bxgti.50free.net/copper/

PS: I have phpBB2 installed in the same server but it uses another mysql database. Just to let you know..

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 04:49:29 am »

did you try uploading a pic to the album yet?

GauGau

PedroBX

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2003, 05:09:37 am »

Yes, I dit but since there's no album (despite the presence of that.. erm.. ghost), the upload doesn't work. Kinda tricky...  :?

PedroBX

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2003, 05:37:37 am »

Justo to let you know that I installed the gallery in another folder in the same server (independent database) and happened the very same thing.. could this be a server problem? I managed to install this gallery in another servers.  :?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2003, 05:53:16 am »

Sounds more like a mySQL permission issue to me. Are you a little familiar with phpMyAdmin? Could you check if the album is there in the database?

GauGau

PedroBX

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2003, 06:02:00 am »

I'm not very keen with phpmyadmin but I believe that the album is in the database.
See for yourself (sorry for the portuguese interface)

(http://7mares.terravista.pt/bxgti/database.gif)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2003, 06:18:21 am »

hm, just to make sure: try creating a test album without any special chars (the one you created has special chars in it that might not work as planned), only latin letters. Maybe you can create a category first and put it into the category (just trying to focus on the problem by ruling out all other possible issues).

GauGau

P.S. Hint: you can change the interface of phpMyAdmin to be in english temporarily before doing a screenshot and then revert back to portuguese :wink:

PedroBX

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2003, 06:33:49 am »

That worked! I created a category named 'Categoria1' and inside of it an album named 'album' and it looks to be working fine. But now I have another problem!  :lol:  I believe my server doesn't support GD library!

PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed

Damn   :x
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.