Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does it work with phpBB?  (Read 3830 times)

JSi

• Coppermine newbie
Does it work with phpBB?
« on: October 30, 2004, 05:50:38 am »

Is there a hack or something to make coppermine work with my already existing phpBB?

The main reason for this is the look. I want them both to share the same look. I use phpBB & I have the AdInfinitum skin. Is there a way to make it work in relation to my existing board?  ???
« Last Edit: October 31, 2004, 08:51:12 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Does it work with phpBB?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 07:10:57 am »

coppermine can be bridged with phpbb, meaning that they both share the same login / user database. Visually, nothing will change. You can modify the coppermine theme to match the look of your board although. I don't think a coppermine theme that matches phpbb's AdInfinitum skin has been published yet, so you will have to create it for yourself. Take a look at the demo and play around with the themes to get an idea what themes can do.

Joachim

JSi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 08:33:53 am »

coppermine can be bridged with phpbb, meaning that they both share the same login / user database.

Great! How can I bridge them? Where can I get detailed instructions on how to do this?

To manually edit the look, What page would I have to edit? HTML or PHP?

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2004, 12:31:00 pm »

The instructions are in the docs, which you should have in your download, and are also available by clicking the 'documentation' link above.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

JSi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2004, 12:53:49 am »

The instructions are in the docs, which you should have in your download, and are also available by clicking the 'documentation' link above.

I see it. Thanx. Now how can I edit the look/template/backrounds/images?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2004, 08:51:07 am »

this is the feature requests board you're posting on, where requests for new features should go to. Although your question was innapropriate in the first place, you got an answer. Please don't strain our patience by disrespecting board rules. Why have another policy that says "one question per thread" (doesn't apply to you, as you shouldn't have posted questions here in the first place). I suggest you re-read the docs (all of it), then search the board (using advanced search). If you still haven't found an answer to your question by then, post on the proper support board.
Locking this thread now, flagging it as "invalid".

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.