Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Themes shipped with CPG: PSD or layout source?  (Read 3170 times)

tralemonkey

• Coppermine newbie
Themes shipped with CPG: PSD or layout source?
« on: October 30, 2004, 04:15:51 am »

I have a few graphical changes that I need to make to one of the "default" themes shipped with Coppermine (Rainy Day, to be exact).  This is necessary to add the menuing system from the rest of my site to the layout and would be *much* easier if I had the original PSD (or whatever format) these theme graphics were designed in.

Two Questions:
1. Are these source files available?
2. Is there any restrictions on their use (I haven't seen any restrictions, but I'm assuming wherever these are hosted, there will be detailed instructions associated with them)?  I will, of course, abide by any such restrictions.

Thanks for any insight!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Themes shipped with CPG: PSD or layout source?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 06:10:36 am »

the graphic sources are not available any more, since most of the themes have been built by the original author of coppermine, Gregory Demar, who can't be contacted. The theme rainy day is being released under GNU GPL (as well as the whole coppermine package), so you're free to modify the theme as well as the rest of coppermine (the GPL license applying).

Joachim

donnoman

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From donovanbray.com
    • Donovan Bray
Re: Themes shipped with CPG: PSD or layout source?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2004, 07:33:43 am »

I just finished building my own redo of Rainy Day in photoshop.

I included all of my sources including the individual ORIGINAL SOURCES as layers in the psd's under the "resource" directory
of my "Hardwood" theme.

You can download it from http://www.geocities.com/donnoman

Good Luck.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.