Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine installation and customization service  (Read 5994 times)

kyin

• Coppermine newbie
Coppermine installation and customization service
« on: October 28, 2004, 06:05:35 am »

I offer installation service at $40 USD per stand alone installation. Or I install the stand alone version for free if you host coppermine with us(start from $4.99/mo with your own free www.yourname.com) You can check out the hosting package at www.XmediaHost.com

I also offer folowing customization service:

User login to his own gallery directly
$100 - Integration of PayPal shopping cart. Your users can sell items online.
$100 - Add password protection of album. User will be prompted for password when first time access a protected album
          Access denied if you try to access a picture inside protected album using direct link
          Mask picture for protected album
          If your search result contains pictures from protected album, those pictures will be masked as well.
$50   - Added service plans if you want to offer paid picture hosting service( replace user groups). You can set individual plan price
$150 - Integrate with PayPal to activate user account instantly upon payment (for non-free plans)
$20   - Integrate the login page to your website home page. So user can see latest news before they login
$50   - Added email icon next to thumbnail title. Your registered users can email album to his friends (up to 10 at one time) using  online email form
$5    - Short url to access user's gallery. For example: album.domainname.com?username
$50  - Auto resize picture according to user's max allowed picture size according to his plan type.

If you want all above modification, I charge for $350.
I accept paypal payment. Payment is expected in full prior to installation. If you are interested, just send me your requirements at

http://kyin.3defx.net/contact.html

Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 07:47:51 am by GauGau »
Xmedia Group
www.XmediaStation.com - Online Digital Media Center
www.XmediaHost.com - Quality and Affodable Web Hosting
www.XmediaStudio.com - Ultimate Digital Media Solutions
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.