Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine installation and customization service  (Read 6006 times)

kyin

• Coppermine newbie
Coppermine installation and customization service
« on: October 28, 2004, 06:05:35 am »

I offer installation service at $40 USD per stand alone installation. Or I install the stand alone version for free if you host coppermine with us(start from $4.99/mo with your own free www.yourname.com) You can check out the hosting package at www.XmediaHost.com

I also offer folowing customization service:

User login to his own gallery directly
$100 - Integration of PayPal shopping cart. Your users can sell items online.
$100 - Add password protection of album. User will be prompted for password when first time access a protected album
          Access denied if you try to access a picture inside protected album using direct link
          Mask picture for protected album
          If your search result contains pictures from protected album, those pictures will be masked as well.
$50   - Added service plans if you want to offer paid picture hosting service( replace user groups). You can set individual plan price
$150 - Integrate with PayPal to activate user account instantly upon payment (for non-free plans)
$20   - Integrate the login page to your website home page. So user can see latest news before they login
$50   - Added email icon next to thumbnail title. Your registered users can email album to his friends (up to 10 at one time) using  online email form
$5    - Short url to access user's gallery. For example: album.domainname.com?username
$50  - Auto resize picture according to user's max allowed picture size according to his plan type.

If you want all above modification, I charge for $350.
I accept paypal payment. Payment is expected in full prior to installation. If you are interested, just send me your requirements at

http://kyin.3defx.net/contact.html

Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 07:47:51 am by GauGau »
Xmedia Group
www.XmediaStation.com - Online Digital Media Center
www.XmediaHost.com - Quality and Affodable Web Hosting
www.XmediaStudio.com - Ultimate Digital Media Solutions
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.