Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Button color in CSS?  (Read 4633 times)

cynikalsam

• Coppermine regular visitor
Button color in CSS?
« on: October 28, 2004, 01:57:36 am »

Im modifying the colors on my galllery, and i was wondering where in the CSS would i modify the button color? Im referring to the "continue" button at the bottom of the image upload screen, as well as all similar buttons (they are all the same).

I'd also like to know where to change the color of the "Powered By Coppermine etc.." at the bottom. Its too dark to see.

And last, in the user gallery section, it says "This category contains albums that belong to Coppermine users.." and i'd like to change it to "This category contains albums that belong to cynikalsam.com users.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 06:17:30 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Button color in CSS?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 05:38:18 am »

we have a "one question per thread" policy on this board - in the future, please respect this policy.
If you do a right-click, "view source code" on a coppermine html output, you can easily find out what css class is responsible for what you're asking: the buttons are controlled by the class "button" (surprise, surprise ;)), the "Powered  by Coppermine" tag is controlled by the class "footer" (on a sidenote: you mustn't obstruct it's visibility!). To find out what area of the screen is controlled by what css class, take a look at the theme styleguide that comes with the coppermine package and is available at the demo as well.
You can change the user gallery name the similar way you can change all other category names: click on "categories" in the admin menu, then click the edit icon next to "user galleries" and change it to what you like.
All you're asking for is both covered in the documentation that comes with coppermine (in the docs folder) and available online, using the link that says "documentation" at the top of this screen. Those questions have been posted before as well, that's why you should search the board before posting.

Joachim

cynikalsam

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Button color in CSS?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 06:16:11 am »

Thanks for the reply :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.