Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image filename appearance  (Read 3770 times)

Matt22

• Coppermine novice
Image filename appearance
« on: October 26, 2004, 04:58:02 pm »

I am very thankfull to the coppermine forum team and I apprechiate all their help so far.
I have a differnet question and I have searched for this but it think it is a unique question, since I am the only one who had a hack made for pic of the day.

If you check out www.bravoclan.com/coppermine you will see I have a Picture Of The Day on the frontpage.

Here is my question, it is technially 4 questions but if you read them you will see how similar they are and classed as one question, all to do with text.

1.How can I make the pic of the day title appear at the top instead of the bottom when clicked on in the massive picture page?
2.How can I make the pic of the day title appear at the bottom of the thumbnail on the frontpage?
3.How can I make the date appear next to the titles for both of these questions?
4.How can I edit the text size, colour and boldness/italic for both of these questions?

Please, please, please do not delete this topic, please can you answer these questions, one at a time if you like.

Thank you. :)

« Last Edit: October 26, 2004, 10:31:51 pm by Matt22 »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Image filename appearance
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2004, 08:23:14 am »

Please, please, please do not delete this topic, please can you answer these questions, one at a time if you like.
We never delete questions, we just move double postings to an area of the board "regular" users don't have access to. How did you get the impression we were deleting "unwanted" questions?

Here is my question, it is technially 4 questions but if you read them you will see how similar they are and classed as one question, all to do with text.
Those are indeed 4 questions, and they're all unrelated to "your" POTD hack (that was made by Casper afaik), as they mostly deal with the appearance of the displayimage.php page that fires up when you view any pic. You have been told before to respect forum rules (one of them being "one question per thread").

All of your questions have been asked and answered before on this board, if you haven't found those answers during your search, you simply haven't searched hard enough. Try re-phrasing your search terms,and use the advanced search with all the options it has wisely (although they say wisdom comes with age, so that may have to wait a bit in your case ;)).
You hold an infamous record on this board - nobody has managed so far to piss off so many supporters in so short time, making them mad with every type of "misbehaviour" one could think of on a support board.

I can understand that you're exited about the new piece of software named "coppermine" you have discovered for yourself, that you want to impress your friends with a "perfect page" for your clan and so on, but please understand that it's not our sole purpose in life to give you a speedy resonse to whatever customization and tweak you want on your page. We're doing support on a free, voluntary basis (without getting paid), so what we can ask in return is that you really try as hard as you can to behave yourself and try to find an answer to your questions on your own.

I suggest you review your attitude, take a deep breath, and then start searching the board over again. If you can't find an answer after hours of searching and reading, come back here and ask again (one question at a time).

Joachim

Matt22

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004, 11:05:35 am »

Three words:

Oh My God

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2004, 01:29:06 pm »

If you aren't happy with the support you've gotten here, or the software we've written, feel free to try out these gallery packages:

http://www.4homepages.de/
http://gallery.sourceforge.net/
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.