Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: batch adding photos for newbie  (Read 8347 times)

mayanrocks

• Coppermine newbie
batch adding photos for newbie
« on: October 20, 2004, 09:36:28 am »

I'm soooo confused. I uploaded the folders to the albums folder and it shows up on the list when I click "batch add." However, the thumbnails to select from are broken img links and I can't seem to upload the files. It gives me the PB error. I don't know what's wrong... I'm confused about the whole Image Magick GD configuration thing. The only thing I really knew how to do was CHMOD and I tried both 777 and 755 and neither worked. Please help this newbie ???

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: batch adding photos for newbie
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 10:07:40 am »

you need to have either GD or ImageMagick on your server - please refer to the FAQ how to determine if you have at least one of them. To troubleshoot, you should first test if you can use the http upload (using the "upload" link from the coppermine menu). Enable debug mode in coppermine config first to see any actual errors, and go to "groups" from the admin menu and set "single file uploads" for the group you're in (probably "administrator"). This will give you an idea what exactly fails.
For details, post a link to your page and a test user account (non-admin) with upload privileges.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.