Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: trouble adding new file to directory  (Read 3270 times)

cocamax

• Coppermine newbie
trouble adding new file to directory
« on: October 20, 2004, 10:47:32 pm »

hello,
i checked in the post but i could not find the same problem, or maybe i did not look into the right section...  so here is my problem:
i tried today to add some new files into a new directory. But when i've selected the directory where my files are stored, it showed a red cross instead of the small pic as it did before or as it did with the other directories. Then, if i've selected a pic and i inserted it.. i got this message error:

Warning: getimagesize(): Unable to access albums/slobodan/thumb_DSCF0001_redimensionner.jpg in /var/www/free.fr/2/7/brassart.r/cpg132/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226

Warning: getimagesize(albums/slobodan/thumb_DSCF0001_redimensionner.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/free.fr/2/7/brassart.r/cpg132/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226
Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image.

i don't get why it does not work any more..
i hope it is clear...   ??? ???
« Last Edit: October 21, 2004, 06:09:28 am by GauGau »

cocamax

• Coppermine newbie
Re: trouble adding new file to directory
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 11:03:37 pm »

i fixed the problem ;D ;D... i just changed  the Method for resizing images.. it was image magic and now  i set it to gdversion 2.x..
i don't get why it worked before...  ??? ???

cocamax
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.