Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Resize or Zoom function for media  (Read 3135 times)

mancool

• Coppermine regular visitor
Resize or Zoom function for media
« on: October 20, 2004, 08:44:26 pm »

just like http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=7518.0

Resize for media file (swf, asf, mov, ......)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Resize or Zoom function for media
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004, 06:19:46 am »

coppermine uses the player you have on your pc (usually windows media player) - not that easy to mess with, as you can't say in advance what plaser the user will have on his pc.
Very low request on priority list, but if you need it, you could come up with a hack that reloads the page with resized dimensions.
Mancool, I appreciate your thought to come up with possible features, but those you're requesting are mostly gimmicks that just would make coppermine bloated and are not very much needed by most users. There's no need to come up with new feature ideas, as there are already much more than anyone could code within an entire life-span, so my suggestion is to only post features that you think are rather a matter of great impact for most users.

Joachim

mancool

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 10:06:26 am »

I would like to post such idea in "Modifications/Add-Ons/Hacks" however post new topic is not allowed to me. I know these are not a feature, but I don't know where can I post these topic!?

Does CPG has "next page" / "pervious page" buttom in such photo catalogues. ;D

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 11:32:54 am »

If you have completed a hack which works, you should post it on the relevent thread that talks about/asks for it.
A member of the dev team will move it to the mods board if it is seen to be an actual hack/mod.

The mods board is not for workarounds, or requests.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.