Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Downloading additional languages  (Read 5599 times)

Sogeri

• Coppermine novice
    • http://www.orchidspng.com
Downloading additional languages
« on: September 27, 2003, 08:29:16 am »

When I go to 'Downloads' at the top of this board I am taken to another page where I can select from a range of languages that were not included in my original download of CPG 1.1.0.

When I select any language (right click and select target as) a HTML file is saved that, when clicked on, takes me to a download page for the selected language. No matter what I try I cannot get the language ZIP file to download.

Any suggestions?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2003, 10:41:56 am »

it's the file download system of sourceforge.net: they have all downloads on different mirrors to decrease server load. Don't right-click on the links, but "left-click" them! You'll then be taken to a page where you can select a mirror server (choose the one that is closest to you) and the download will start immediately...
This is something you should have tried for yourself, newbie stuff... :twisted:

GauGau

Sogeri

• Coppermine novice
    • http://www.orchidspng.com
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2003, 11:07:46 am »

Thanks Gaugau!

naturally, I also left clicked and got to the download page on which none of the download icons show. Right clicking to get them to 'show image' does nothing! Left clicking or right clicking only gets me a 'ding' noise from my computer and NO action.

Anyway, I found the CPG FTP site and got what I wanted from there.

Newbie?! No need to hand out compliments. My web site gets up to 90,000 page hits a day. Am I doing something right or left?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.