Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Delete Multiple Users/Clean up user database  (Read 2883 times)

RF

• Coppermine novice
Delete Multiple Users/Clean up user database
« on: October 14, 2004, 09:11:56 pm »

I think it would be great to have the ability to delete multiple users in config.  Unfortunately if you haven't been cleaning it consistently, it can become troublesome to delete users.  It would be nice to have the option to filter "inactive" vs "register" and simply "click" on multiple users you would like to delete.

I'm pretty new to this and have no clue about MYSQL and creating queries, therefore, can't do it there. 

Well, just a suggestion.  Thank you for such a great product.

If anyone can perhaps guide me on how to do this in MYSQL it would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 07:14:53 am by GauGau »
john

skybax

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • SKYBAX Communications
Re: Delete Multiple Users/Clean up user database
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 09:47:37 pm »

If you use phpmyadmin I believe there is a way to select multiple rows within a table (i.e. Users in your case) to modify/delete. So technically through MySQL that's the easiest way to do that. I'll have to look into their script to see how the syntax is done to setup something similar for cpg.

-T 8)
(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.skybax.com%2FhotImage%2Fpost_footer.gif&hash=338b65c57a59f0b06311094e697c87794e43d945)
Don't contact me for support over PM or email unless I requested you to do so. Instead: post on the proper board.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Delete Multiple Users/Clean up user database
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 07:14:11 am »

will be in the next version of coppermine (is in the devel cvs).

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.