Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Scrolling images.  (Read 4314 times)

mclaudex

• Coppermine newbie
No Scrolling images.
« on: October 10, 2004, 09:13:10 pm »

Scuse me but i have this problem:
with the block scroll-random in  internet explorer the images scroll from down to up and stop here.
Also with mozzilla don't have a problem.
Can you help me
i'm a donkey nuke, thank you
« Last Edit: October 10, 2004, 09:25:48 pm by kegobeer »

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: No Scrolling images.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 09:16:37 pm »

Please search the forums before posting.  We don't provide support for the nuke port of Coppermine.

There's a sticky post in this very forum that talks about the nukephotogallery.com site.   ::)
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: No Scrolling images.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 06:50:52 am »

[off topic rant]
scrollers (and I mean especially image scrollers) are the worst thing in webdesign I could possibly think of. Back when M$ introduced the <marquee>-tag I hated them as much as Netscape introducing <blink>. Both of those tags are gone now, but designers still mimick this over-use of motion to grab attention by putting scrollers in every place they can think of. Of course an image gallery software is a visual thing, but scrollers are just gimmicks imo.
[/off topic rant]

@mclaudex: this is not directed towards you, more some general rant, don't take it serious. Of course kegobeer is right, there's no nuke support on this board (in fact, no nuke support on this planet).

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.