Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Website and CPG login Mod needed (login to both at the same time)  (Read 4770 times)

russellb

• Coppermine newbie

I have been using Coppermine for a month on my site and love it with one exception. I need help (maybe a mod) that will log users into my members section on my site and Coppermine at the same time preventing them from having to log in twice.

Example:    If I log into my website them CPG knows that I am the admin.
                If bob logs into my website CPG knows that he is registered.
                If the person is not logged in CPG knows they are a guest... etc.

Is it possible to use the cpg login database as a website login? Maybe a script that can be placed on the sites.

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Website and CPG login Mod needed (login to both at the same time)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 05:56:26 am »

yes, just read the cookie - should be available on your site everywhere. You might want to take a look into http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=3141.0 as well, or just use the authentification bit. There's no actual code to copy and paste though (although planned).

Joachim

russellb

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Website and CPG login Mod needed (login to both at the same time)
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 07:40:22 pm »

Thanks for the help GauGau. When I click on the link it tells me that topic 3141.0  "appears to be either missing or off limits to you".

Can you help.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.